Wednesday, August 13, 2008

If I could be any woman...who would it be?

My topic this week is the always fun, but kinda gay topic of, “If I could be a woman…who would I be.” Well it would be really short and boring if I just came right out and said who I would want to be. So instead I will give you a list of people you couldn’t pay me to be and people that I could be.(all of course if I was forced to make the decision.) First the people you couldn’t pay me to be. (on a scale of 5 to 1, 1 being wrose)

5) Rosie O'Donnell- she only comes in at number ten because she has the unique ability to piss of really rich people and she is not dead yet.
4) Courtney Love- what a train wreck of and individual.
3) Michael Jackson- …..come on now. You have never wondered?
2)Lynne Cheney- she is married to a Dick, the most evil person in America.
1)Barbra Bush- ….all that dumb. So much dumb. What a sad life

And there is the 5 women you couldn’t pay me to be.



5) Aimee Gilbert- She said I couldn’t use her because I was going to say “She would be dating me” and “that’s not funny, that cocky” Whatev Aimee!
4) April Rickles- you know why.
3)Billie Jean King- she dominated her sport.
2) Oprah Winfrey - she gots the money
1) Ellen Degeneres- She is one of the funniest people alive and she still likes women.
There is my corny and dumb list of women I would want to be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD BE ELLEN DEGENERES TOO. SHE GOT TO DANCE WITH BARACK OBAMA.

Matt Benton said...

That's a pretty good list Kevin. Although you lose cool points for putting your girlfriend in there.

The woman I wouldn't want to be is any woman who lives in a Muslim-ruled country, because they have to cover themselves up and basically have no rights.

The woman I would want to be because she is bootylicious and I want to be that way too.

Matt Benton said...

Beyonce, that is.

Kevin Brown said...

Matt...come on...you would be around the male 'Bushs'. That is way worse than having no rights.

april said...

Kevin, come on, you know you don't have to be me to have Andy...he's up for the taking!!! hahaha